davey_d's profile
Community Admin

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 9:07 PM

How to Earn Points

Welcome to the new home of the SimpliSafe Community! To earn points, simply engage in posts and topics that interest you, either by asking your own questions or helping to answer others. You'll see your name on the leaderboard in no time.

Eventually, earning points will also help you get different ranks and badges, which may even earn you real world prizes from SimpliSafe. Expect to see these updates in the next several months as we settle into the new Community platform.

Advocate

• 

541 Messages

Il y a 8 m

And if your on Facebook go to simplisafe owners group and join, i created it about a year ago and have over 2,000 people in it, i will be joining back on here as well

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

@lance843 Unfortunately, Facebook is a non starter for me, and many others that I know.  While its a nice social area, it doesn't quite fit into a security profile or setting, especially when it comes to discussing what security system I have protecting my home. Being anonymous in the forums is a more appropriate venue.

140 Messages

@captain11 fake.name!  :)

140 Messages

@captain11 but truthfully.... even in the groups i'm in with my fake name.... i don't divulge what security system or cameras i have when the locals ask about that kind of stuff!

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

Il y a 8 m

Points? Badges? Prizes? Yay, bring it on! Here's to a great 2022!

140 Messages

Il y a 8 m

OH OH OH!  I want to win the ability to have more than 10 cameras so i can buy (when available again) a new outdoor camera!  SO UNFAIR that i can't have a new toy because of silly system limits!!!!  :op