M

Thu, Jan 16, 2020 4:48 PM

30% off individual components

Just received an email from SS offering 30% off additional components.  Nice way to start the new year SS.  Thank you.

292 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Coupon automatically applied: SAVETHIRTY

1.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Not a bad deal, too bad I don't need anything right now.

15 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Michael, I appreciate this info. I didn't get an email but used this code and got $68 off of 14 entry sensors.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Hmmmm my email said save 15% with coupon:  SAVEFIFTEEN.  Will have to try it.

171 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I wonder if my email will save 100%, SAVEHUNDRED.....

1.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

My email said 30% as well.  Captain got hosed lol!  Thats messed up.  Funny kinda, but messed up.

50 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Clearing out inventory? Perhaps they are negotiating a sale of the company. New owner agreement does not place value on parts inventory so SS is offering a deep discount to move out items and collect a profit before new owner takes over. SS is ripe for the picking by a PE firm. The ongoing reoccurring revenue stream they have created is gold. Or they have realized it's time to give the hardware away to juice the reoccurring revenue to attract a PE firm. Bottom line, they have a list of clients willing to pay on average  $25 a month to sleep well at night. I'd pay for that list of clients.

82 Messages

They are already owned by a PE firm, which bought from a PE firm...

1.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Or....... It's just a sale.

1.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Or....... It's just a sale?

171 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I was thinking of getting some magnets, but it did not work for that item.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Hmm, my email said 10%.  I hope coltmaster gets more than 5%  :-)

326 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Any idea how long this is good for?

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Seven, I got 0%.  I guess I've been fired.  (but not banned yet, woo-hoo!)

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Glad for this forums.  I just bought 3 more sensors for more "internal traps" in case an intruder gets by the motions, glass breaks etc. Already have entry sensors on two drawers and a basement door, adding to linen closet and 2 more drawers.  And yes, DP, I did use the 30% code.  (As you probably thought, I did try higher too but didn't work)

Advocate

• 

638 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I receive, perhaps, a couple of emails a year from SimpliSafe even though I subscribed to this type of notification from the very beginning (and periodically check my settings). I very rarely receive such emails (and always check my Spam and Trash folders). It is the way it has always been.

However, the coupon (entered manually) worked. But the disappointment came in the shipping charges. Before Best Buy carried the brand, I bought a lot of extra sensors directly from SimpliSafe over the years and would only use Priority Shipping. The cost today was for Standard Shipping. I can beat the overall 30% off by purchasing what I need directly from Best Buy at full price plus shipping.