barsottihouse's profile

Tue, May 10, 2022 12:37 AM

Disastrous website (interface issues, and error message when trying to purchase)

I tried to buy a keypad, every time I tapped an input fiend on my phone the page automatically zoomed in, so much that I couldn't tell where I was. I've never seen anything like that before.

Official Solution

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

3 m ago

Thanks for reporting, kellypeace and barsottihouse.

Our dev team continues to investigate. In the meantime, if anyone else runs into this issue, our Support team at 800-548-9508 can complete your order for you!

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

3 m ago

Hi @barsottihouse ,

Thank you for reporting. What phone are you using, and with what browser? I can send this to our dev team to investigate.

3 Messages

@davey_d​ Google pixel 4a,  Chrome.

I also got the error page Kelly writes about below.

3 Messages

I had to switch my mobile browser to desktop mode in order to do anything. Same with this page. I couldn't do anything here either.

2 Messages

3 m ago

Same! When you DO get past that, there is an error on the payment page. I've been trying since Thursday to purchase an outdoor camera

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

@kellylpeace​ thanks for reporting. I have the same questions for you as well: what device are you using, and with which browser? It does look like you're using a desktop computer rather than a phone like the original post. But our dev team can test both.

2 Messages

I've tried both on a laptop using Chrome as well as on an Android device.