krstrick's profile

Fri, Dec 31, 2021 11:01 PM

Discrepancy in listed number of replies and "last reply b" and what is shown.

Unwanted "Disarmed by Remote"

pat_55

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

tech_aiden 

5 hours ago

Replies

Views

But i see no reply

Advocate

• 

636 Messages

Il y a 7 m

I noticed it earlier as well. I thought perhaps the response was hidden from me (for some reason). So I just posted a "test" comment to see the result.

78 Messages

Il y a 7 m

so the counter is now fixed here, yet other threads are doing the same thing like the yard sign thread with the "accepted solution" but i can see no replies, thus no solution...

Methinks we have a problem Houston...

Advocate

• 

636 Messages

@krstrick

The issue remains for me as well. I also found that I could no longer access the Community in Chrome (my primary browser) beginning yesterday. Firefox and Edge loaded correctly and without issue. I deleted the individual cookies and cache for the specific URL (which required me to log in again) and immediately solved the problem.

I am presuming there is a site delay in reply views since they eventually show. I expected some issues with a new forum, but it will be nice for SimpliSafe to fix it.

78 Messages

Il y a 7 m

I cleared cookies and it did not help, there is still no reply to the Yard Sign thread and the counter on the "Unwanted "Disarmed by Remote"" thread was fixed to reflect your reply only (went from 2 to 1) but still no reply shown from "tech-aiden".

Yard sign no replies there either - "accepted solution" isn't worth a plug nickel if no one can see it.

Advocate

• 

636 Messages

@krstrick 

You are correct. The problem remains, just as you stated.

And you are right; our contributions have no validity as solutions if you cannot see the answer.