billycarr007's profile

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 3:37 PM

Door Chime not playing through the siren

I have the doorbell and it works great. I also have 2 additional sirens. I have set them to ring when the doorbell is pressed but they don't respond. They work perfectly for entry and exit beeps but no doorbell which is the main reason I bought them.  What am I doing wrong?

3 Messages

7 m ago

Here are my device settings for the sirens

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Hi billycarr007,

Sorry for the confusion. The "Door Chime" feature specifically refers to the chime when Entry Sensors are opened. Currently, the Wireless Sirens do not support doorbell rings.

We do still recommend keeping at least one Wireless Siren so you can hear countdowns and main alarms across your home (it's MUCH louder, at 105dB).

1 Message

Do you have any plans on using a software update to enable the doorbell sound to transmit through the siren.    

It would improve customer satisfaction and ... If I'm in my basement without my smart phone.   I can just add a siren and be able to hear the doorbell.

This feature would... most likely, bring in customers who want to hear the doorbell and not have to worry about an old door chime working/not working.. fiasco.

Sincerely,

MK

Community Admin

• 

47 Messages

@mjkins14​ This is a great suggestion. While we don't have any plans to implement this in the near future, I'll be sure to share this with our Video Doorbell and development teams for review.