PMcmil5450's profile

Fri, Jan 7, 2022 11:56 AM

Forum Navigation

After reading a post and going back to the topics list (either with the list back arrow or browser back arrow) you are taken to the 1st page of topics, rather the page the topic was on (e.g., I read a post that was on page 3 of 10, but when I go back I’m at page 1). This is very annoying! It doesn’t do it when navigating through search results, but when navigating through topics.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Il y a 7 m

Thanks for the feedback, PMcmil5450!

We would recommend that while navigating through the Community, you use the built-in links, rather than your browser buttons. The site works more like a live application, rather than just a chain of static pages, so some parts may not work as expected with your browser's back/forward buttons.

But of course, I'll forward this feedback to our dev team.

9 Messages

@davey_d​ thanks! Please note, that I was originally trying to navigate back using the built-in back button before I ever tried the browser back button, and I was always taken to the first page of the topic, rather than the page which held the post I just read… I tried the browser back button just in case but I found the same thing happening. BTW, The new forum is great!