I don't see a search feature for the Forum topics

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

Use Google search with the site: keyword

3 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Wow, why can't they just add a search field on their site?  Can you give an example of exactly what I would type in a web address bar to search for something like:

camera motion detection

1.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

camera motion detection site:simplisafe.com/forum

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

They had a search engine.  A really poor one.  They took it off "temporarily" for improvement.  "temporarily in SS speak is 137 years...

1 Message

Il y a 2 y

Ridiculous. It is literally effortless to make a fully searchable, indexed, mature forum site. There are dozens of great forum templates you can just drop into a site to do this. The fact that they have this crippled forum does not bode well for the technical skills of this company.

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

Simplisafe has recently responded a new forum is in the works.
Agree 100%

Ridiculous.  I have asked a question here many times, talked to tech support many times, and no one can fix the problem for me.  Tech support is useless on any problems arising outside of their little playbook.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

Apparently you have not experienced SS's development process.  Everything takes much more effort than you'd think.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

Il y a 2 y

I've learned that "soon" is just a meaningless word they like to toss around.  Like, the outdoor cams, a rep on fb has been telling customers for 2 years "we're working on it, but can't tell you anything, but we'll let you know, soon!