R

Mon, Jan 6, 2020 9:42 PM

how to reach SimpliSafe???

I have been calling for days and can not get a live person.
The wait is 15-45 minutes AND once it was answered but no one addressed me. It's as if someone picked up a call and put the phone down on the desk because I could hear what was a male in a call center talking about shipping the merchandise.
Twice I was foolish enough to hold and twice it appeared the call was to be answered and a busy signal sounded.
I'm worried that his is a reliable company.
I'm calling because my motion detector is not detecting and need some help to fix that.
Frankly, I'm not sure the other part of the system is really working and want a test done.
How can you help me????
CALL ME _  626 201 3000

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

3年前

Unfortunately, they won't respond in the forums.

Try calling at 9 am (ET) in the mornings when they open, press #1 for sales, sometimes they answer sooner.

As for the motion sensor, for now, try changing the sensitivity setting (there is a tiny switch inside the sensor, slide the back cover off, near or inside the battery compartment is a tiny switch with "H/M/L" settings (high, med, low), then test it in test mode via your keypad.  If that doesn't work, try changing the battery.  If that doesn't work, call SS for troubleshooting and/or replacement.

You can test your system anytime - just do a user-initiated test mode.
For SS2:  press Menu button on your keypad, enter your PIN if prompted, choose option 5 - then test any or all of your sensors, expect a call from monitoring to inform you they have received your signal, be prepared to tell them your safeword.  When done, exit test mode.

For SS3:  press Menu button, enter PIN, choose option Test Mode, test any and all of your sensors, expect call from monitoring, have safeword ready.  When done, exit test mode.

If you have a monitoring plan, you should see in your Timeline of Events that your sensor signals were received.

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

3年前

Today I called support around 10am central 5 times. Results were as follows:

1. Fast busy
2. VRU, option 4, estimated wait 10 minutes
3. Fast busy
4. VRU, option 4, disconnected
5. VRU, option 4, estimated wait 10 minutes

I sent an email to SS support advising them there may be an issue with their incoming trunk lines.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

3年前

^ you don't think they know?  LOL, Captain, you're such an optimist!

1 Message

3年前

I have made several calls over the past couple of says trying to install my Doorbell Camera Pro.  It is solid blue and I receive notifications from app about activity but isn't providing any video.  I have called numerous times and the call went to fast busy and my app quit connecting to the server for awhile.  I have had been on hold three times with stated wait times of 35 minutes, waited over 45 min each time and was disconnected.  Your online support does not address what to do and I need to speak to someone.  

I am not impressed with the call support as of this moment.  can someone contact me at 919-523-2542.  

BTW - currently onhold for the fourth time.  ugh