ryhyslop's profile

Fri, Jan 7, 2022 4:41 AM

In Progress

iOS App Keeps Logging Us Off regularly

Our SimpliSafe app for our iPhones keeps logging us off at the most random times. Is there a fix to this? We have to keep logging in and getting the two factor code we set up.

Il y a 1 m

Replicating the same issue on iPhone 11pro max using the app. With MFA setup. Driving me insane. 

5 Messages

Il y a 1 m

iPhone 13 mini (latest updates). Usually logs out 2-3 times per day if I am using the app often. Sometimes have to enter code, sometimes don’t.

(edited)

2 Messages

Il y a 1 m

Also running into this and have been for a few months now. 

iPhone 11 Pro

iOS 15.6.1

app version 2078.41.0

2 Messages

Il y a 1 m

Same issue. Been having it for a few months 

iPhone 11 Pro

iOS 15.6.1

App Version 2078.41.0

1 Message

Il y a 1 m

Same issue - and i'm on this thread because my wife finally said let's switch to RING last night.

iPhone 11

ios 15.6.1

App Version 2078.41.0

1 Message

Il y a 1 m

Same issue started happening to me a couple of weeks ago on my iPhone 11. I have MFA set up and always select “remember for 30days” and every single day the app logs me out. I don’t get any notifications which is frustrating when I got the system to monitor my cameras for a reason. 

1 Message

Il y a 1 m

This is becoming an increasing annoyance. It needs to be addressed with a fix from SimpliSafe.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15.6.1, Firefox is default browser, and Hiya in use as a phone spam blocker.

I get logged out every day, even though I login normally and when directed to the TFA option which I also use.

Il y a 24 d

Same issue. iPhone 12, 15.6.1

1 Message

Il y a 23 d

Same. iPhone 8. 2078.41.0. 

1 Message

Il y a 22 d

Same issue. Hope it gets solved soon. 

2 Messages

A SimpliSafe tech appears to have solved the problem as follows for iPhone XR and SE

On the primary phone in the app go to

Manage Account then to Multi Authentication and the add in all the phone numbers of the phones you want to have access using the App. Then each phone will after 30 days I think can re-initiate access and getting a code sent to their phone to reset for an additional 30 days. Benn working for over a Week for us. Prior to the the secondary SE phone app worked for years until I had to reset it daily which started about a week before SS gave me solution. I feel in make multiple access more secure this was their fix. Hope this helps!

1 Message

Il y a 15 d

I am having the same issue as well both my and my widths iPhones 12/13 iOS 15.6.1 MFa is enabled. And it will prompt for mfa every 30 days but prompts for login EVERY TIME I OPEN THE APP

Il y a 14 d

Same logout problem for me. MFA is enabled. I do still receive push notifications but have to  re-authenticate every 1-2 days when launching the app. 

iOS 15.6.1 on an iPhone 11

SS App v. 2078.41.0 #8200

1 Message

Il y a 14 d

Same here. Both iPhones - 10 and 12 

Community Admin

• 

3.2K Messages

Il y a 14 d

Hi all,

Thank you all for reporting. Our dev team is currently investigating. I'll keep you updated when we have more info.

1 Message

@davey_d​ 

It has been happening for months now and still no fix.

2 Messages

Il y a 13 d

I am also having this issue. I have to log in every day. Some times it goes 2-4 days and then needs logged in. I even check the remember me for 30 days. iPhone 12 with ios 15.6.1. No vpn. 

on a side note, it would be very very nice if you enabled face id. I can log into my banks and investment accounts easier than I can my alarm system. That is ridiculous!