W

Mon, Feb 10, 2020 10:16 PM

I've logged in & contacted your support service 4X over the last few weeks - NO RESPONSES

I've logged in & contacted your support service 4X over the last few weeks - NO RESPONSE

That's the kind of "service" we've come to expect from this company. I don't know how they stay in business. I am so sick of their behavior.

We have been having a lot of new issues with the base station no longer alerting us in any way when we return home even though the system is armed. This has caused many problems. The base station never seems to "speak" in any way any longer except to say "alarm off" when pressing the keychain remote.

I recently put new batteries in the base station to try to fix the issue. These are the same issues I've reported to you for years without any permanent fix.

We are very disappointed in our SimpliSafe system. Your competitors offer many more services for less money. Thank you for your "assistance.'

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

I hope the batteries you put into the base station were rechargeables.  Standard batteries may cause problems or even a fire.