‎Login page shows blank, unable to log into account | SimpliSafe Support Home

longl44's profile

Tuesday, July 7th, 2020 12:47 PM

Login page shows blank, unable to log into account

Don't know where to post this so starting here. I can't log int my account from main page. When I click on "log in" it opens a blank page and nothing happens. I can log in on the forums page. When logged in from forum link I still can't "view account". Help please.

This post refers to an issue that has been resolved. If you are having difficulty with logging into your SimpliSafe account, give us a all at 800-548-9508. Or Support team would be happy to assist.

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm experiencing the same issue.  "Log in" takes me to a blank page.  I've checked the status of my account this way before with no problems.

1 Message

Simplisafe is absolutely the worse alarm company i have used. Our alarm went off on Christmas day, Thank god the neighbor called me cause simpli safe took over an hour to call
II AM HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM CAN NOT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT
having the same problems

1 Message

are there batteries in the base station

This reply has been converted into a post

Community Admin

• 

529 Messages

4 years ago

Hi all,

It may also be beneficial to try logging into your account through an Incognito (Chrome) or a Private (Safari and Firefox) window to make sure that there aren't any extensions that are preventing the page from loading. A quick google search should be able to direct you on how to open up a private window to give that a try.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

4 Messages

For three days in a row I have gotten the message when I try to open my phone app; 'we are experiencing server problems.  A few minutes later I am able to log in.  
Server problems for a security company?  Really?

1 Message

I would like a phone # so I could call you! 

This reply has been converted into a comment

1 Message

4 years ago

Thanks for nothing SimpliSafe Social Team!

In Firefox private window did not help.

Anything else to try?

Is it COINCIDENCE that my PHONE APP did the same thing?  I had to REINSTALL it to make it work again......

Shall I reinstall WIndows 10?

4 Messages

3 years ago

I can log in into this forum, but I can't login in to my account. Is it normal?

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm still unable to log in from my computer to my dashboard. I can get in through my phone but have limited settings then..

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hey, folks at SimpliSafe:
Get this: I can't log in into https://webapp.simplisafe.com/#/dashboard using Chrome or Brave. But it works if I use MS Edge.

What gives?

2 Messages

Cannot log into account has been happening to others in the  past; although, today is March 22, 2021 and it is still a problem?

I can't log in into https://webapp.simplisafe.com/#/dashboard using Chrome. But it works if I use MS Edge. Therefore; the same thing is happening to me, as well. Why??????

1 Message

3 years ago

How do I log into my account

Community Admin

• 

529 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @gstankus7,

Once you go to SimpliSafe.com you can easily log in by following these steps:

1. Hover your cursor over the circular icon with the silhouette in it.
  2. Select Login from the drop-down menu.
  3. Enter your email address and password and then select Continue.
  4. If you haven't logged into your account through that browser recently, you may be prompted to verify your email address. If that happens, head over to your email, open up the email from us and follow the instructions.

That's it! At this point, you should be logged in to your SimpliSafe.com account. Alternatively, you can go to http://SimpliSafe.com/Login and then start at step 3 above.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

1 Message

3 years ago

I can't log in either. Followed the instructions above and still can't login.

Community Admin

• 

529 Messages

3 years ago

Hi dkkissell,

Would you be able to provide some details as to where the process is going wrong? We'll do our best to help you out here on the forums, but for an issue like this, it may be best to call in to our Support Team for more direct help. They can be reached at 1-800-297-1605 from 8 AM to Midnight ET, 7 days a week.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

1 Message

3 years ago

I just had the same problem blank page for login. Hard to imagine that people have been having the same problem
for over five months here and the people at simplisafe haven't fixed it
Makes you wonder if we really have any service at all,

1 Message

3 years ago

Tried every which way to login. I get to the login and the email verification - when i hit continue the next page says: Connecting to SimpliSafe and goes no further. When i do get logged in i can go any where EXCEPT my account page?! Whats up with that?  i have been able to log in without failure up until a couple of days ago. Haven't changed anything on my end.

1 Message

3 years ago

On a merry-go-round! Login - verification - email - login; round and round. The verification page refreshes every 2 seconds. Someone help us please!!! I am using iMac Safari and this has been going on for months. I can't believe a security company is having this issue. I have tried all above suggestions; nothing works. Maybe it's time to move on.

Captain

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

@klhon Not sure all of the steps you tried, but by chance are you using a VPN? If so, shut it off and try again.  Do you use a cookie add on in your browser? If so, shut that off or configure it to allow cookies at the Simplisafe website. Still no go? Try a different browser. Finally, if all else fails call and walk through the issue with first level, and if that fails, specifically ask for a Simplisafe 2nd level agent in the Boston group.
Finally, I can, my phone, tablet and PC's all access my account fine. I emailed my merry little group of 30+ other owners and five got back to me almost immediately, no issues so chances are the issue is not on SS's side. Try and think of what may be different within your environment.

Hope some of this helps. Good luck and post your outcome here is  you get a chance. Happy Holidays

1 Message

3 years ago

They sold too many Christmas and Hannukah presents and can not cope with the hits.
New to the Community? Get started by reading our Welcome Post.