Z

Mon, Jan 25, 2021 3:04 PM

Closed

Multiple app logins possible?

I have a friend who comes over often enough while I'm away to give them their own PIN for the system.  If they wanted to be able to remotely set the alarm (say they leave and forget to alarm it, but traveling all the way back is a hassle) is it possible for them to access the app without having the master login?  I don't want them to have my login and be able to see the other PINs on the system, but them being able to remote set the alarm would be useful.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Multiple Users

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Hi @zachcolorcrew,

At this time, we don't have the option for sub-accounts or accounts with limited access to an already activated system. This is one of our most requested features so rest assured that we have added your account to the list of those who desire this feature. This will help our dev team know that this is a high priority for our customers. In the meantime, while not a perfect solution, it may be best for your friend to give you a call to arm the system remotely if they forget.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

2 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Add me to the list as well.

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Hi @Pewlsharck,

Per your request, we have just added you to the list as well!

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

3 Messages

Il y a 10 m

Add me to the list as well :)

2 Messages

Il y a 10 m

add me to the list 

2 Messages

Il y a 9 m

Add me to the list as well

2 Messages

Il y a 9 m

Please add me to this list as well.

It's really quite unbelievable that this hasn't been implemented. It's basic security and from a security company? I haven't been using SS for long and am already looking to switch it out just because of this.

2 Messages

Il y a 9 m

Add me to the list as well.  If we can do this with a garage door opener surely you could have this enabled with what seems like a very user friendly and comprehensive system.

2 Messages

Il y a 9 m

Add me to the list too please 

17 Messages

Il y a 8 m

So disappointing. You are a security company! Forcing users to share their root credentials to provide, what should be, a basic set of functions, is inherently INSECURE! 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 Messages

Il y a 8 m

Please add to the list as well... Would also echo that it is a headscratcher that there isn't the capability for at least 2 users to have access to the app/monitoring.