R

Tue, Jun 9, 2020 10:58 PM

No One answering phone for tech support

tried calling several times. Hold music for 7 minutes then it rings once and then nothing.

( have a water leak sensor that lost connection. replaced battery. test system sees sensor. when I shut off test mode sensor is not seen again)
UPDATE: was taken care of via email almost immediately. sending replacement

Il y a 2 y

im officially losing it with this company. 2 different bricked simplisafe doorbell cameras and no one is answering the tech support for 4 days straight. And zero response by email.

8 Messages

I thought I was the only person dealing with this right now. I am on number 3 bricked doorbells. I got 16.8V going to the plate and the doorbell rings, but no camera or light.

On calling for a fourth they sent me a chime connector as a last ditch effort. No help. Is there a quality issue?

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Il y a 2 y

@kruzewski
It's not unusual for the Video Doorbell to need a few minutes to charge the small internal battery before powering on properly. But it should power on eventually.
Do you happen to have a digital doorbell? Unfortunately, the Video Doorbell Pro supports only analog systems.

@latenightrecordings
Apologies for the delay in response. We've requested a call from our Support team and they'll be reaching out soon.

Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security

8 Messages

Il y a 2 y

No digital doorbell and I have left it on the harness all night.