A

Mon, Oct 12, 2020 3:00 PM

Our Design Research Team Needs You!

Hi there,

My name is Amy, and I'm a design researcher at SimpliSafe. Nice to virtually meet you, and I hope you and yours are safe and healthy during these very strange times.

The SimpliSafe team is working to improve the SimpliSafe app, and could use your help. We need customers like you to participate in this short 10-15 minute activity to help us better organize content in the app. There are no right or wrong answers, and any help is appreciated. Feel free to share with friends and family members who are also current SimpliSafe customers! If you participate in this activity, and leave your email address at the end, we'll give you a free month of monitoring service!

To get started, click here.

We know times are different right now, and appreciate the time you're willing to share with us to make SimpliSafe better. Thank you in advance for your time and help, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

- Amy
SimpliSafe Home Security

21 Messages

Il y a 2 y

It didn't ask for my email address at the end?

Advocate

• 

636 Messages

Il y a 2 y

It did not ask for my email address, either (I am not surprised). However, I took screenshots of my preferred settings layout and the "Thanks for your participation" conclusion page.

101 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Just completed it. It didn't ask for my email address either, but that's ok. I was confused about one thing... we put them into the categories, but were we supposed to order them in any specific way, like most important to least important, or "should be on top" to "should be on bottom"? I kinda did that, but it got confusing after a while because a few of the items mean the same thing to me, especially all the boxes for the PIN codes.

Advocate

• 

636 Messages

@danieljustice

They want those who participate in sorting items into groups that make sense to them. I sorted mine in order of importance (to me) underneath each category. For example, under Settings, I arranged them by what I want quick access to/the devices with settings I own and use. If I do not possess a component or use a feature, I placed it at the end of my sorting, as it is not essential to me.

As stated, there are no right or wrong answers, so I just imagined what I would want access to priority-wise in groups. Where they fit was the same process.

2 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Amy,

Didn't ask for my email at the end.

8 Messages

Il y a 2 y

It's over as of this morning.