B

Fri, May 15, 2020 6:01 PM

Poor Instructions

Very Poor instructions. There MUST be a "what to do" when a step fails.  You ASSUME that we will succeed in things like getting logged in, installing software.  When it does not work, the only option is to call.  Then wait, and wait, and wait, and WAIT and WAIT.  TERRIBLE!  Really makes me want to switch.  It is simple to just state if you can't "xx" then try "xx"   I can't get the app to down load for the new camera I bought, but you ASSUME I got it, so there is nothing to do when it fails, except call.  This whole message was written while I was on hold. TERRIBLE!!  Still waiting, thinking of getting a different system. 13 minutes on hold and still counting and for what to install a camera because the instructions are not working (for me.) and thee is no try alternative "x' .  ...14....15...16, wondering why I am still with this company....17, going to open a new window and research other companies. 20 miutes, thinking I will post this, hang up and devote more attention to looking for a new company.

19 Messages

Il y a 2 y

The app download refers to downloading the "SimpliSafe" app specifically on a smartphone(or even a tablet). Read through this page especially the bottom half https://support.simplisafe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029594812