Thu, Jan 2, 2020 9:57 PM

Replacement cap for the key fob,

Trying to find where one can order a replacement cap for the older system. Looked on the web site but there is no option for that that I could find



635 Messages

3 y ago

You have to call SimpliSafe and request one. I had to do it years ago when I had the older system and lost mine. They did not charge me, and if I recall correctly, sent two or three for future losses (but it never happened again).