tomklein5342's profile

Wed, Feb 2, 2022 6:45 PM

Shipping Delays & Runaround

This is a summary of 6 phone calls with SimpliSafe...

Ordered a system 1/12/22.   Chose "Fast Free Shipping".  Reps told me that means 10 to 14 business days.  Not what it says on the website but OK.  After 13 business days (1/31) it had not shipped.  I called and the rep said I should have received it,  had no idea why it had not shipped and said she was sending a replacement "Overnight" and I should have it next day (Tuesday) but Wednesday at the latest.  Next day, FedEx still had not received the package so I called again.  Rep told me nothing she could do.  I waited almost a 1/2 hour for a supervisor who told me he had no idea why it had not shipped but the system says I should receive the replacement today and that my original order would also be shipped because the 14th business day would be today and I'd have it by Friday.  He asked me to please return one of the systems.  FedEx still has not received my package from SimpliSafe so the so-called "overnight" order from Monday is obviously not coming and I never did believe that the original order was going to be shipped anyway.  Any ideas of what to do besides just ask for a refund, chargeback on the CC and file a BBB complaint?  I wanted the system but have pretty much lost any confidence in thsi company.

Official Solution

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Hi tomklein5342,

So sorry to hear about all this difficulty. I looked into your account to find out what's going on, and it's looking like it was an issue in one of our Fulfillment centers. One of our senior managers assures me that the order is going out ASAP. Keep an eye out for an update in your email very soon.

3 Messages

@davey_d​ Thanks again.  System delivered today!

3 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for the follow up.  Hoping you're right.  

1 Message

2 m ago

I've been experiencing the exact same thing over the past month and been told the exact same thing.  "We'll ship overnight".  Label created but no movement, again.  I guess we're going to have to look closer at our next vendor before purchasing equipment. 

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

@TXSecure​ hello, so sorry about the experience. Looking into your account, I do see the order requests from the representatives you've worked with. But it looks like there might be an issue at the Fulfillment side. I've requested a call from our senior support team and we'll get you taken care of.

1 Message

1 m ago

The same thing is happening to my order now. Ordered on 6/23… nothing.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

@kerint207​ have you already given out Support team a call at 800-548-9508? They can look into your order and find out what happened with it - and even send a replacement with upgraded shipping if necessary.