C

Sun, Feb 2, 2020 3:00 AM

Smart lock won't calibrate

Neither of the 2 smart locks I ordered would calibrate. Base is able to add the lock just fine but when it asks to 'lock' the lock manually and calibrate, it fails to calibrate. Says "there was a problem calibrating the lock. Please call us to troubleshoot". Called customer service twice. First, they couldn't figure out so sent me a new lock which ALSO won't calibrate. Second time they made sure system was up to date, asked me to remove the battery from the base (sort of reboot), deleted and added ther lock a couple times, held the test button on the lock for 10 seconds etc. Nothing has worked so far. Please help.

1 Message

2 y ago

is this issue already fixed as i am having the same issue with my 2 smart locks?  called customer support and stayed on a call for more than an hour and did a lot of removing batteries both on the workstation and the smartlocks, removing and adding the device but no luck.  they've sent a new locks and hopefully would work.

1 Message

2 y ago

Having the exact same issue - new lock, trouble adding it, finally added, but will not calibrate.  I did get a prompt from the phone app to update the software (which I did) but still no success.  Spoke to customer support and they are sending me a replacement.  Are there any tips or tricks from folks who have added them successfully?