jabudia's profile

Thu, Mar 24, 2022 5:33 AM

I feel like an idiot what a piece of garbage

Straight out of the box and it doesn't connect and gives you no way to even try to start the whole thing over. I cannot believe how much money I just wasted...i am in tears. Never even let me set up to master pin so I can't access anything but when I try to add new service maybe to try and start over it says it's already on there. It's literally never worked ever never ever.

Official Solution

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Il y a 5 m

Hi @jabudia 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble, but I assure you that we will do everything in our power to get your system back to 100%.

If you are willing, I'd like to hear more about where you are in the process of setting up. Are you getting a warning message from the Base Station, Keypad, or app? It sounds to me like what happened is that your Monitoring Service is set up in the app, but the hardware itself is having connectivity issues.

Our Support team at 800-548-9508 would also be happy to take you through the troubleshooting. And don't forget, your whole system is covered under warranty, so we can even replace any component at no cost to you!

(edited)