G

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 2:55 PM

Certification has mix up info

When downloading my certificate, in the box 'city' there is a number printed instead of the name of the city.
- Is a code for my city (unlikely)?
- This could be my serial number for my system in which case the box is not named correctly or serial number box is missing?
- This could be a reference number of a sort that is not translated?
- others thoughts?

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Hi @gmattiasholmberg,

Thanks for taking the time to post here on the SimpliSafe forums. The monitoring certificate has five lines of information that are filled out for each specific account. The title for each of those fields on the form is listed directly below that black line while that specific information is listed above. The City, State, and Zipcode should all be listed on the third line with your Primary contact phone number and Activation date listed on the fourth. If you are seeing incorrect information on any of those lines please contact our Support Team by emailing Customer-Support@SimpliSafe.com or by calling 1-800-297-1605. We're open from 8 AM to Midnight ET, 7 days a week!

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

Il y a 2 y

I literally just told you that there is an issue with the certificate...
Seems that my insurance company did not mind but please ask your development team to take a look.