This is UK post
Some initial observations for improvement....
- Ability to set the camera motion detection and alerts to turn on only when set in Home or Away mode.
- Blocking out activity zones only prevents recording and alerts – it does not stop the camera from being triggered e.g. light will still come on if movement is detected in excluded activity zone.
- Offer option of wall mounting and battery powered so that the camera is not confined to sitting on a surface and close to a power socket.
- Offer the option to silence and/or adjust volume of the chimes in exit and entry modes.
- Allow instant trigger for each sensor separately for Home and/or Away mode i.e. not an instant trigger across all modes set to alarm. For example, an instant trigger in Away mode by not in Home mode.
- Introduce geo-fencing with actions and/or reminders when you exit and enter a defined zone.
- Should have the option of reducing further the entry and exit delay in Away mode.
- Base unit entry sensor chime and voice prompts still seem quite loud in low setting – should allow for a further lower setting. A slide bar with number rating from 0 – 5 for example.
- Further customisation of base station light would be good e.g. over colour choice for a given status, brightness, on/off setting for a given status.
- Should allow the option to trigger an alarm and/or dispatch via the app. If a would-be intruder were seen from the outside attempting to gain access, there should be the ability to trigger and alarm ahead of an intruder gaining entry and triggering an alarm.