B

Tue, Sep 28, 2021 12:10 AM

Accept shared users with different emails/phones

Add one more vote x1000 for this feature. It's painful having to manage me and my partner on one email account on separate smartphones. I know this must be in the product roadmap based on the number of comments on Reddit. You're primary competitor has this capability and that is a pain point that will drive people to them if you don't add it.

Advocate

• 

417 Messages

Il y a 1 a

I know this must be in the product roadmap based on the number of comments on Reddit.

Johnny M,

Be straight with us - is this anywhere on the product roadmap? It's functionality that has repeatedly been asked for so it's clear that there's interest from quite a few of your customers.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Il y a 1 a

Hi Worthing and boatdrinks00,

We're not able to talk about specific roadmaps. I can only tell you, my team and I make it very well known to our devs that this is one of the most highly requested features.

Honestly, we've been all hands on deck for a while to make sure that the Outdoor Camera launch went smoothly. Now that's done, and as we continue to invest and expand our engineering talent, we'll have more bandwidth for adding more important features like this.

- Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security

Advocate

• 

417 Messages

We're not able to talk about specific roadmaps.

This is clearly a decision someone made and I'm curious about the logic here. Many other companies give their customers a heads up on upcoming functionality and products so it's not at all unheard of. Can you tell us why SimpliSafe is so withholding about information? (And not just new releases but updates and fixes as well - we rarely here they're coming and if we do, there's no estimate and no details. And when they arrive, often no retails about what was fixed.)

We don't need to see your code but more open and forthcoming (read: we don't have to ask/beg for it) information would be really appreciated and would get you on par with other vendors.

Along these lines I do want to acknowledge and say that I appreciate that there's been more information and updates of late. It's a good start but it's just a start. Please put the proverbial fire under the proverbial butt of the people who can make the decisions that will get us the kind of information described above. (And in a timely fashion!)