R

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 1:35 AM

Am i the only one with a terrible experience

The siren cant be heard from the other room.I called tech support on 2 separate occasions with no answer (30minutes all together).The app is beyond a pain in the butt to get working. the camera is a total waste of time and money(thats why they give it away).i had to shim all door sensors and screw them.So far i found simply safe the only company ever to be worse than Comcast.Now i cant find anywhere to give them reviews.i may order a piece from amazon just to be able to give them a review.If they cant answer the phone for support do you really believe they are monitoring?

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

Il y a 2 y

I can empathize with your frustration regarding support (the lack of), and no, it's not just you.  It's pretty much across the board and has been steadily declining for the last two years.

However, it's COPS Monitoring who monitors the system (for alarms), not SS.  Most anyone here can tell you with confidence that COPS Monitoring has exemplary service.

Advocate

• 

541 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Agree with coltmaster1, there customer service sucks by far and i will say this... so far we have no problems with ours except it says it lost wifi like 5 times a day but other than that no problems. Now if i do and i cant get anyone or they piss me off and dont help me then my next alarm will be cove. So if you are looking for another company try them. I love everything about ss and how it all works but the most important part is customer service and this have absolutely none of. Even with a new ceo i thought things would change but i dont get paid to think lol

179 Messages

Il y a 2 y

My next alarm will be Abode.

2 Messages

Il y a 2 y

I wish I would have read these reviews before purchasing.

3 Messages

Il y a 2 y

I too, wish I never got simpisafe. I purchased on recommendation of a family member, 9 months later and many calls to this poor customer service company I will be looking around for another alternative. They suck!

1 Message

Il y a 2 y

I too am completely unhappy with Simply Safe. This morning the alarm went off for no reason and the hand set would not allow me to turn it off.  I got the obvious call and asked them to shut it down and they couldn't shut it down either so I'm ripping alarms down trying to tear batteries out to shut it down and it finally turned off. I've had this system for 8 months and this is what I can expect?  What would have happened if I wasn't home?  My old system in my previous residence had no issues for almost 20 years and I'm going back. It's worth the additional dollars.

If you're staying with SS, good luck...