D

Fri, Sep 11, 2020 10:41 PM

Avoid this company

SinpliSafe has become THE worst company ever! They used to be OK, now they've sent me the wrong parts 3 times. They refuse to overnight ship what's needed because their profit is more important than customer security. They take forever to answer the phone and refuse to put a supervisor on the line. Three times they have promised to call me back and I'm still waiting. GO TO HELL SIMPISAFE I AM DONE WITH YOU!

OMG JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT CAN'T POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE. I just called twice to get a status on my order. After waiting 20 minutes for them to answer, the first mush mouth idiot put on hold for 10 minutes and then the call dropped. I called back waited, another 20 minutes, someone answered, said nothing, and hung up. THIS IS OUTRAGIOUS!

5 Messages

2年前

I have been trying to get into my account for more than a week but I am unable to do it.  Getting customer service next to impossible as I am made to wait for hours.  I ordered the system two weeks ago and I am still unable to set it up.  REASON: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER THAT CAN;T EVEN BE REACHED.

4 Messages

2年前

sorry for your trouble, yeah, they suck big time