N

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 6:34 PM

Bad service from simplisafe team

Hi,

This is an old problem(more then 3 months) and I have spent a lot of time resolving it. Really your technical team is not callable to resolve it. if you are recording the customer discussion session then please listen to Steffani's discussion(August 27th 2020) with me.

I have been told that my issues are being worked on by team and will get resolved soon but I haven't got any update yet and  I am still facing the same issues. I am not sure if anyone from your team is looking at this issue or not.I have spent hours and hours with you guys to get this fixed and I am scared to call the simplisafe team again. I have waited  for more than 3 months for my issues to get resolved.

Issue:- Every 3 to 4 hours I need to verify my mobile number in app. Every 3 to 4 hours my mobile number is showing unverified .

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

2 y ago

Hello @nirpendra,

By any chance do you have T-Mobile as your cellular provider? We have seen an uptick specifically in issues with alerts that are going to T-Mobile phones, so we know that carrier that is having an issue with our alerts. At this time, our development team is continuing to investigate the problem to pin down where the issue is.

We do strongly recommend, for those who are able, to switch to Push Notifications through the SimpliSafe app. The biggest benefit to this is that it cuts out the middle with our alerts going straight from our servers to your phone instead of through your cellular provider first. In order to activate Push Notifications through the SimpliSafe app, please follow these instructions:

1. Tap the ‚ò∞ Menu icon on the top left.
  2. Tap on Settings
  3. Select the Alerts & Notifications
  4. Tap Push Notifications
  5. Select which type of Alert you would like to receive:

• Alarm Triggered - Full alarm events triggered.
    • General Activity - Arms and disarms.
    • Warnings - Sensors failed to check-in; may be low battery or interference.

6. Tap Save to complete the process.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

16 Messages

Please stop "pushing" push notifications as an alternative. They are not.

The biggest reason is that if your phone is off or in a place where you don't have service, you miss the push notification. But you'll get the text notification when your phone is on/service resumes.

You need to FIX the text problem.

6 Messages

2 y ago

Hi,
I have already Push Notifications setup and I don't thing that issue. I have send email also whatever my carrier send to me . No filter condition with my number. I have send multiple email to your team . Now I got response immediately.

6 Messages

2 y ago

I have send proof also hat is not mobile carrier problem . As you mentioned in your response

At this time, our development team is continuing to investigate the problem to pin down where the issue is.

Then how you are saying problem with mobile carrier .

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

2 y ago

Hi @nirpendra,

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear there. When I said that we knew there was an issue specifically with T-Mobile I meant that this has been an issue primarily affecting T-Mobile customers as opposed to AT&T, Verizon, etc. I didn't mean that the issue was on T-Mobile's end. As such, we are continuing to look into this issue to see if it is on our end or T-Mobile's.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

6 Messages

Hi,

Finally after 3 months you guys accepted the problem. Thanks for being so kind! who is responsible for wasting my  hours and hours of time with your team?
Have you checked your team member(I have removed the name of your team member) discussion with me on August 27th 2020. If you haven't please go and listen. you would know how Courteous your team is. How rude was your customer support agent that she disconnected call intentionally in mid of the conversation after wasting my   1 hour. I don't even think of you people considering your customer in the time emergency.

Thanks

6 Messages

2 y ago

Hi,

Do you have any idea when your team is able to resolve the issue ?