raski321's profile

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 9:11 AM

Cannot access my dashboard

Has anyone had any problem accessing their online dashboard? After I go through the two step verification, instead of being directed to my dashboard, I get redirected back to the login page, only to repeat the process all over again.This started a few weeks ago after what appears to be some web software redesigning by Simplisafe. I keep being told that they are aware of the issue and it will be corrected soon. Never happens.

1 Message

2 y ago

im having the same problem as of nov. 11th 2020

1 Message

1 y ago

Same problem 4.2.21

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

1 y ago

Hi @wine_2,

Could you give us a little bit more information about how you are trying to log in? Are you using the SimpliSafe app or are you attempting to log in through SimpliSafe.com? If you are using the SimpliSafe app, are you on iOS or on Android? If going through SimpliSafe.com, what browser are you using? If you let us know some of your specifics, we'll do our best to help you out.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security
I have the same problem with Android and Firefox. I have to switch to Chrome to access Simplisafe on my phone. I have also been caught in the "signon loop" using Firefox on my PC.

1 Message

1 y ago

I am having the same problem.  I am using the app on iOS.  I cannot access my dashboard.  After I go through the two step verification, instead of being directed to my dashboard, I get redirected back to the login page, only to repeat the process all over again.  I have been able to access it until yesterday.

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

1 y ago

Hi @laura.bell,

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps yet? First, make sure that you are using the latest version of the SimpliSafe app (2074.64.0). This can be checked through the app by going into the menu -> Help & Support -> Scroll to the bottom of the page. If you are on the latest version of the app and still having this issue, try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hi markhuenemann,

Firefox is of course built to be more privacy-focused. So it might be getting in the way of how our website tracks your login. Though, do you also have plugins active that might be getting in the way? AdBlockers, especially.

- Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security