captain11's profile
Captain

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

Thu, Mar 5, 2020 6:20 PM

Corona Virus Plans......

As a customer, just wondering if Simplisafe's supply chain is doing okay.....as many, if not all of their equipment, is made in China.  More importantly, what are the contingency plans for COPS in terms of staffing, in the outside chance employees are unable to do their duties if sick. Yes, they have six centers but it would be nice to know.

Simplisafe, communication, we customers know, is not your strong suit historically.  Now's a good time to improve it.  What's up with supplies? How about your vendors like COPS? Your call center for support?

1.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

If anyone is interested I created a Corona Virus Alert sensor that can easily be added to your Simplisafe system!  It works on SS2, SS3, Ring, or even if you don't have an alarm system.  It's very versatile!  They come in multiple colors as well to fit any decor!  It's a parakeet that has been taught to say "NO VIRUS.. NO VIRUS.. NO VIRUS".  This is all it says.  It never stops saying it!!!  24/7 it will report constantly that your house has no virus!  Every 3.5 seconds you will gain peace of mine as my Corona Bird loudly proclaims that your house is virus free!  If the bird suddenly dies and stops talking, the virus has infiltrated and you should probably get some shots or something.  Warning, do not try to replace the birds battery.  This will void your warranty.  No refunds, all sales are final.

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

Or, you can watch CNN or Fox News.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

I suspect that after 2 or 3 hours of the "No Virus" message, the canary would suddenly die of "unknown" causes.

And if the bird did make it to actual exposure, by the time it died, everyone around it would have been exposed for a couple of days at least.