A

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 12:45 AM

Customer Service / Long Waiting time

For the past month, my simplisafe system displays "no link to dispatcher".  I have called at least 5 times on different days and time, waited over 40 minutes each time, and the line then goes silence.  This is the worst customer service I have seen from any company in recent memory.  I am paying for monthly monitoring plan that does not exist.  I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself, read all the articles, performed all the tests but my system still has no link to dispatcher meaning no professional monitoring.  I can't believe this is how this company operates.  They will answer the phone right away if you say you want new service but when you are an existing customer, no response.  If I don't hear back in the next 48 hours, I will cancel my plan, leave bad reviews everywhere and demand a refund for a service that doesn't exist.  This is just unprofessional!

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

Il y a 3 y

If you've tried moving the base station elsewhere in your home, tried rebooting the base station, or other troubleshooting, you might need a new cellular module - unfortunately, you have to troubleshoot with SS.  Try calling when they first open in the mornings (9am ET), and pressing #1 for sales - someone should answer sooner, and whomever answers on that option usually has technical experience.

They won't respond on the forums, you have to call them.