R

Mon, Jan 6, 2020 2:22 PM

Customer Service needs an improvement

So I get this PIN lockout suddenly on my app. Called Simplisafe yesterday and wait on hold 20 minutes. No one ever answers. Called back today and there is a busy signal.  When will your Tech Support person (you must have ONLY ONE!!!) be available?

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@rblinson, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it)  to answer your question, around the last week of January. I have been a customer for going on 8 years in March and this has been the historical pattern. Not defending it but SS should be dug out of the hole they put themselves in by then.

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

The staffing levels across the board are pathetic. I'm not saying they don't have good people, they are just pitifully understaffed. The wait times, 10 - 20 minutes,  are unacceptable in today's business environment.To make matters worse they don't provide ANY online capability for current customers. If the management doesn't wake up and realize that CUSTOMER SERVICE is the only way they are going to be able to stay in business they will go by the wayside. It's time for the Entrepreneur to step aside and bring seasoned management people in to run and grow the company.

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

I LOVE the SimpliSafe product.   Their dispatch center is amazing and professional.   The equipment is easy to install and use.
BUT the customer service is horrible.   Never get any replies to emailed questions, forget calling....you are on hold for at least 20 minutes but usually over 40 min and finally I just hang up.   There is no tech chat available.  
I have a Smoke detector and it started to give us problems.   I am just going to buy another one, because I cannot  waste time with the customer service time suck.   Maybe that is the business plan.

326 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I have never seen customer service as poor as Simplisafe's.  It really is embarrassing.  I'm struggling with the idea of keeping my system that is within the 60 day trial.  It seems to work well, but I know that if anything goes wrong, The only help that I'll likely get is from the nice folks on this forum.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 3 y

I really can't blame you for being on edge, or to believe me that for the past 7 years the same cycle follows, great support Feb through mid October and then the wheels start falling off.  There is no excuse for management not to see what's coming and then take the necessary steps to address it.

Advocate

• 

541 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Well take it from me, i have snapped a few times as well but i got to keep remembering its not the customer service staffs fault its management so thank you customer service for what you do i know you guys are getting ypur butts handed to you and you can only work with what your given, so hats off to the ss customer service. Keep smiling and doing great. Management well, do better and help your customer service people do there jobs. Happy new year to the ss customer service.