A

Sat, Feb 29, 2020 8:31 PM

Customer Services

Literally spent "hours" on phone with support services on 2/13/20.  My problem was not resolved.  I spoke with two different reps.  With each conversation, I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was told "they will only tell you the same this I told you".  This must be part of their training because both reps stated the same thing exactly.  When I insisted, I was told they would take my number and a supervisor would contact me at "their convenience".  Well, no response yet!!!  I guess it's not convenient for them!

I sent an email to Simpli Safe on 2/14/20 with support questions.  On approximately 2/19/20, I sent a second email asking how long a response to emails takes.  To date, I haven't received a response to either email!!!!

My frustration has hit it's limit.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

Il y a 2 y

They rarely respond to emails anymore.  And, oftentimes, it depends on who answers the phone whether or not they will transfer you to a supervisor.  Keep trying.  Otherwise, post your problem here on the forums, and possibly someone can help answer.

326 Messages

Il y a 2 y

They really need to take the email links off of their website.  They never respond to them.  Hopefully with the new support center they are planning, email will get better attention.