S

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 1:20 AM

Customer support service???

What is wrong with your customer support department? I have a problem with my system and it tells me to contact customer support - I've now been on hold for 55 minutes and still no-one picking up on the phone.

2 Messages

Il y a 1 a

What is wrong with your customer support department? I have a problem with my system and it tells me to contact customer support - I've now been on hold for 55 minutes and still no-one picking up on the phone.

1 Message

Same here, been holding for 45 minutes, customer support used to be great, now it seems non-existent!

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 1 a

@suemallon please post some information on your issue and I or another customer may be able to assist.

Advocate

• 

108 Messages

Il y a 1 a

If you can take the time to come on here and voice your complaint about the wait times (and I understand- this is certainly something they need to improve on), why not explain the issue like Captain said and see if we can help?  There are some issues that could be easily explained and fixed.  Also SS has someone that comes in the forums and may be able to reach out to you about the problem, but they need more information.