W

Tue, Feb 18, 2020 1:51 AM

Customer Support

February 17, 2020

I have been pleased with my new system, BUT........ Customer Support is terrible. I have written to them two previous (more than a month ago) occasions with questions and never gotten the courtesy of a response!

Recently (about three weeks  ago) I return two motion sensors asking for a credit, and ordered a door bell camera and an inside camera and I habe yet to receive the credit, the new products or even a response!

They may have an excellent system, but Customer Support is non-existent, therefore making the system all but useless.

Will Lynn
wmlynnjr@aol.com.

2 Messages

3年前

February 17, 2020

I have been pleased with my new system, BUT........ Customer Support is terrible. I have written to them two previous (more than a month ago) occasions with questions and never gotten the courtesy of a response!

Recently (about three weeks ago) I return two motion sensors asking for a credit, and ordered a door bell camera and an inside camera and I habe yet to receive the credit, the new products or even a response!

They may have an excellent system, but Customer Support is non-existent, therefore making the system all but useless.

Will Lynn
wmlynnjr@aol.com.

3年前

Poor Customer Service    
I recently received a replacement base station that malfunctioned during the warranty period. I called customer service/tech support on numerous occasions for assistance. After waiting approximately 20 minutes on hold per call, the customer service representatives (somehow) always got disconnected from the call. There is never a courtesy call back to help you resolve your problem. The burden to reach them for assistance falls on the customer. I currently have a system that I cannot use because the base station will not connect. This is hands down the worst customer service experience I have had in many years. Wise up SimplySafe! You will not last if you continue to put your customers last.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

3年前

wmlynnjr - please edit your post to remove your email address, for your privacy and to prevent spamming.  SS doesn't respond on the forums.

Call SS and ask for a supervisor to assist with your questions and to get the products you ordered shipped ASAP - and that you expect your credit ASAP or you can notify your credit card issuer.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

3年前

randygastonrcp,  call them and ask which cellular module they sent (if it's different than your last one, they may need to replace it with the correct one) - also, if you have SS2, ask if they sent the new cellular module that is compatible with 4G, and if they activated it - they have been sending these new cellular modules for SS2 users but forgetting to activate them, it has to be done on their end.