mister_boy's profile

Sat, Jan 18, 2020 12:25 AM

Finding forum posts

I cannot anywhere in the forums see a way to see my threads and posts which seems a really basic feature.i also don't get notifications of replies so I seem to have to search the forums page by page for my own threads?!

On Chrome, Android I also cannot see the "submit" button unless I rotate my phone back and forth.

Makes me a little alarmed (!) A tech company has such 2005 level web site

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Most of us use Google search.  Type into google's search box the following:

site:simplisafe.com/forum your search terms
(or in place of your search terms, your username to find your posts).

29 Messages

3 y ago

Wow. How do they get away with such a poor system when you can install a free forum on your website in just a few minutes without even being a programmer?!

I noticed as well when you are in the forums and click "login" to reply to a post, it takes you to the main SS page afterwards so you have to navigate back and refresh.

Come on SS, your intern could do this if your coders are busy elsewhere!

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Yes, we've asked repeatedly for relevant links to be placed throughout the site (one-click you should be there, instead of LOST elsewhere throughout their website - all it would take is one footer.  Just one freaking footer to populate the entire site).   Too bad they don't care enough about their customers to make their site user-friendly (let alone, informative).