I

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 7:01 PM

HORRIBLE SYSTEM!! HORRIBLE SERVICE!!

ZERO STARS!!  NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH THIS SYSTEM!!  THE ONLY DEPARTMENT THAT WILL ANSWER THE PHONE IS SALES.  NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO TROUBLE SHOOT.  DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.  YOU WILL REGRET IT.

171 Messages

3年前

Sales is actually knowledgable, they are often former tech support.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

3年前

Yes the service is pretty bad this time of year.  A whole lot of people find the system works quite well, so "horrible system" is not (always) correct.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

3年前

@info_71 with you on the current service and support but the product is very good. Has been for 2 generation of systems and going on 8 years.

1 Message

3年前

Product seems good. Service and support are NOT!  ALSO, Insufficient phone support, don't answer inquiries from site form, No chat, no nothing!

They are mimicking the pro companies service. The only thing simplisafe has going for it is price. AT LEAST FOR NOW. With poor service the compony will spiral down like the pro security companies and cable TV.

WAKE UP SIMPLISAFE!

2 Messages

3年前

I've been  pretty happy until recently.  Trying to add to my system and have an issue with some smoke detectors.  Apparently they sent me outdated ones that won't work with SS3.  This was not obvious, by the way, and took hours for me to figure this out.  Having the issue, I tried to call customer service and/or tech support.  After holding for one hour and 40 minutes, I gave up.  I am having no better luck today.  Finding answers to some pretty basic questions online is also difficult if not impossible.  This is wretched business practice.