T

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 5:16 PM

How do I Update billing information

Simpli-Safe always falls short in my opinion.
Today I logged on to update my billing information.
There isn't anyplace to do it.
There isn't a Contact Simpli-Safe or a Chat.
It's pretty useless.
Now I need to call them

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 2 y

@thomasz log into your account at the website, go to blue bar in the upper middle of the page, see your credit card and click on edit.

2 Messages

Il y a 2 y

There is no blue bar, nor anything that allows you to change your billling information.  I have to agree, the website falls short and it should be readily apparent how to change your billing information.

2 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Determined you have to go to the monitoring section to change CC which is counter intuitive as I can usually just go to My Account and update account information.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

Il y a 2 y

@ LLM

That's right. You can find the right section on the website by navigating to ‚ò∞ Menu > Monitoring. Credit Card is right at the top, next to the Monitoring Certificate.

You can also change Payment Details on the App, by navigating to: ‚ò∞ Menu > Settings > Plan + Billing.

We do have it set up this way because you would normally need to change your payment details only for Monitoring. If you were to purchase additional components or a new system, you'd have the chance to enter a different payment method on the Payments screen.

Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security

1 Message

Il y a 2 y

I'm so frustrated with Simplisafe because I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to update my credit card info.  This should be an easy and intuitive process.  After searching the help forums, I finally found where to go, but I was shocked to see that it says "No monitoring selected" when indeed I've been paying $14.99 per month!  Then, when I click on "edit" for my credit card, nothing happens! I have auto payments set up so I know there's a credit card on file.

I