G

Fri, Sep 11, 2020 11:23 PM

HOW DO YOU GET CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I have been trying to get into my account for more than a week but I am unable to do it.  Getting customer service next to impossible as I am made to wait for hours.  I ordered the system two weeks ago and I am still unable to set it up.  REASON: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER THAT CAN'T EVEN BE REACHED.

5 Messages

2 y ago

I have been trying to get into my account for more than a week but I am unable to do it.  Getting customer service next to impossible as I am made to wait for hours.  I ordered the system two weeks ago and I am still unable to set it up.  REASON: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER THAT CAN'T EVEN BE REACHED.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Try calling early in the morning when they open (9 am, ET), press #1 for sales, sometimes they answer much quicker, you can then ask for assistance with getting into your account.

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

2 y ago

Hi all,

@Sakthi, I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you've been having. I've set up an appointment to have one of our representatives contact you to resolve any issues that you may be having. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

@coltmaster1, we actually recently adjusted our contact center hours to provide a little more support. You can now reach us by calling 1-888-910-1215 Every day, 8:00am - Midnight, ET.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

6 Messages

We can contact everyday , 8;00 am to Midnignt , ET but no use. we will not get service from your team. really horrible team.

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

2 y ago

@ Simplisafe Social Team  working the forums on a Sunday!!! Appears you have kept your word there would be more sightings of you in the forums.  Impressive, and with longer hours (8am eastern instead of 9)  but yet another toll free number. Heck, who am I to criticize, you are online and its a Sunday. Wow!!!

2 Messages

2 y ago

Tech support is TERRIBLE.    My video doorbell is sending motion detection notifications every few minutes at night when there isn't actually any motion.  Clearly something is wrong.  Called tech support just to be transferred 3 times, having to retell my story each time.  Waited forever.  Finally someone apparently was looking into it, then got disconnected.  Called back in, waited again, someone answered, then transferred me, got disconnected AGAIN.  No one called me back when it is very clear I am having an issue with my doorbell.  Sent an email - no response.  This company clearly grew too fast and can't keep up.  Come on Simplisafe.  You can do better! I'm beyond frustrated and not recommending Simplisafe to anyone.

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

2 y ago

@lshad1  I have the video doorbell and you can set the sensitivity strength for both day and night.  For day I have it on high, and it is very good.  At night, it goes to low as the night vision isn't great, especially when it rains or snows. Suggest you look at your settings and change it accordingly and see how the db performs. Good luck.

2 Messages

Sensitivity is on the recommended Medium for day and night.  It seems to only be an issue when Night Vision is on so I turned it off.  Still very unhappy with the lack of support by this company.  After all of my attempts to get help, still nothing.  Crickets...

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

@lshad1  Try high for day and low for night. If you get a chance post how it turns out.