K

Fri, Jul 30, 2021 12:27 PM

I can't get customer support on the phone

I have been trying for well over a week for several hours per day to get customer service on the phone. Their line hangs up on me after 15-30 minutes. This is getting ridiculous.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

1 y ago

@kyledneff  is there anything a customer could possibly assist you with? If so, plesae provide some details.

Advocate

• 

108 Messages

1 y ago

2nd that- there are some customers on here that have experience and knowledge of some issues.  Of course, account problems are strictly SimpliSafe.  But, you might get the attention of a SimpliSafe employee on here that could prompt a call from them.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry about the technical issues, kyledneff!

Though it looks like you got hold of Support at last and we've already got the solution on the way to you.

- Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security

1 Message

1 y ago

I can't get through to the customer support line either. I was on hold for over 30 minutes and finally gave up and hung up.
This is not a good sign for a 'Security' company.
Someone at this company should pay attention.

4 Messages

1 y ago

In my experience they don't pay attention at all. They come one here and say, we see it is all taken care of, but there is no improvement with the next call or need for customer assistance. The funny thing is in the middle of my system being useless and trying to get help over and over and not being able to stay on hold all day, they send me two emails asking me to review them. You would think they would help a customer they are asking a review from.