A

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 12:41 PM

Kids Toy

Simplisafe is no more than a "kids toy", sensors are no good, constantly replacing batteries. And they say with Simplisafe the Emergency folks will respond quicker. A bunch of crap.  I am getting a real alarm system.

1.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

My wife says I never grew up and I'm still like a kid some times.  I guess that's why I love Simplisafe.  I never really could figure out why I loved it so much, but thanks to you I get it now.  

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@ar15mas sorry your experience wasn't good and make sure you return your system before the 60 days are up. Just a FYI, I have thirty (30) SS2 and 3 systems I have recommended to others AND purchased and all happy campers.

For my "kids toy", it is a SS3 system with 40+ components and all work fine. Is SS perfect? Absolutely not but in my opinion the best value and effective solution out there. Period.

And, before you post back, no I don't work for Simplisafe and have many posts where I have called them out on the carpet for falling short.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@ar15mas, what do you consider a "real" alarm system?  If it does not have professional monitoring, it is not "real".  If it has a long term (longer than the warranty), auto-renewed contract, it may or may not be "real", but it almost certainly will cause you grief long term.