K

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 4:29 PM

Outdoor Camera - Not available for individual sale at this time

I am an existing long-term customer who already upgraded my system and I cannot easily buy the new outdoor camera, but new customers and those who have not upgraded can because that means more $$$ for SimpliSafe per camera.  Profits before customer loyalty is a short-sighted business philosophy.  I use to recommend SimpliSafe, but no more.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The current situation is that the Outdoor Camera is actually out of stock for everyone. Even if you were able to purchase with a system, we're still projecting a delay of more than a month. The overwhelming response from our customers, as well as ongoing global supply issues, means that it's taking us a little while before we can get the Outdoor Camera back into stock. But we will let you know when they're available again.

- Davey D.
Community Development Manager
SimpliSafe Home Security

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

9 m ago

@kdb715 go to www.bestbuy.com and order it.  They are available at every single BB location near me in the Chicagoland area as of right now. (5 locations btw, minimum 2 each on hand)

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

8 m ago

Just wanted to update my own post, as it appears now that Best Buy and Amazon are both out of the outdoor camera too.