J

Wed, Apr 22, 2020 5:53 PM

POOR customer service

I have had to call in six times (repeatedly get cut off if put on hold), long wait time.  Was told I would get a call back after I escalated the issue, within 30 minutes.  It is now over 4 hours and I am still having to call in.  Also, they do a bait and switch on the offer....deceptive advertising practices

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 2 y

@jhennessy114 what is your issue? Describe it here and possibly someone in the forums can assist? Also, what is the deceptive advertising issue?

2 Messages

Il y a 2 y

My issue is Poor Customer Service  I've been hung up on at least once and cut off by the system because I was placed on hold for such a prolonged period of time.

Poor Customer Service is the issue.

A customer forum cannot correct POOR Customer Service.  Only action at corporate level can do this.

Again my issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

1.2K Messages

Il y a 2 y

Service had its issues before, but I think we need to give them a little bit of a break considering the pandemic.  The call center employees appear to be working from home in an effort to keep them employed.  2 problems come with this, 1 is the switching system probably wasn't designed with this model in mind so disconnects might be attributed to that.  2, it's a bit harder to monitor employees I would imagine.

Luckily I haven't had to call in.  Maybe my tune would change if I did.

326 Messages

Il y a 2 y

I got lucky today.  I called in to discuss the issues I'm having with my base station losing sensors and locks.  I got someone named Michael within about five seconds.  He seemed knowledgeable about the system.  He pushed an update to my system and told me that they'd replace the base station if it doesn't fix anything.