B

Thu, Jun 11, 2020 3:02 PM

Poor customer service

I've been a long time SimpliSafe customer and, frankly, a fan who's referred many to their company. I'm not sure what's happened recently - maybe they've outsourced customer service, maybe they're having difficulty staffing during the pandemic, maybe they're under new management in the call center, but the service is not at all what I've come to expect and far from acceptable.

I've called three times and I've looked for an option to escalate a customer service issue to a manager to no avail. Today, on my third attempt to resolve an issue, I was hung up on. With no other option to escalate the matter I thought I'd take to this Forum. If anyone at SimpliSafe would like to hear my call today it began at 10:39 AM EDT and ended at 10:58 AM. You can also call me at the phone number associated with my account anytime - I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

I don't have plans to jump ship, as I've been a very satisfied and loyal customer, but I do hope that SimpleSafe takes a look at their internal call center operation and implements some quality controls.

Brad Wethington
No Responses!