C

Wed, Mar 31, 2021 6:34 PM

poor customer service

No supervisors---- no updates---- no help -----my system is useless they never sent my smoke detectors

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

1 y ago

@ cdjamland can you provide a bit more information? Possibly someone here in the forums can assist.

6 Messages

LOL damn...SimpliSafe can't get their people to answer so you expect the forum to work instead? No wonder there is a 60 minute wait time on the phone - no one's actually there.

2 Messages

CORRECT -

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Thank you for your feedback, dubess2525. We sincerely apologize for this experience. Please head over to this thread to read our response to your messages.

cdjamland,
I do see that we have your request for a supervisor on record, and you might have already been in contact with Support since then to get your system issues resolved. But if you still need help let us know!

- Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security

2 Messages

1 y ago

When I call the wait time is many things but excelent customer service.

Instructions for correcting common sensor faults must be a SECRET because there is no self help recommendstions.

Community Admin

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hi oldgroats,

We do have a Help Center, which you can find here. We've got answers over there for some common install issues and troubleshooting.

And of course, if you've got a question that isn't quite covered there, we can help you over here on the Forum!

- Johnny M.
SimpliSafe Home Security