J

Wed, Jan 8, 2020 2:40 PM

Problems with returning

I purchased a simplisafe system but once it arrived we determined it would not meet our needs currently, so I scheduled a return. I used the return label provided by customer service an delivered it to the Post Office. Tracking shows returned/received. After a week of it showing received, I tried contacting simplisafe to confirm the return and check on the refund, which has not been issued. Two emails were ignored. I tried calling, but the call was disconnected twice. The second call I spoke with the agent for a few minutes while she was checking the computer system and the call was disconnected. My request for information is simple and I'd likely be a returning customer in several months, but this experience is making simplisafe appear incapable of customer service beyond selling and taking your money. My next step is contacting my credit card company and starting a dispute claim.

Captain

• 

4.6K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@jcagle2  You have taken all of the steps that can be reasonably expected, and agree with your decision to contact your credit card company and put in a dispute.  SS, while reputable, currently appears it can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Sadly, it will most likely take this action to get SS's attention and then finally issue your credit.

Christian, Chad, has it really deteriorated to this?