K

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 5:05 PM

TERRIBALE SUPPORT

I PUT THE SIMPLY SAFE SYSTEM IN JAN. 2016. THE SYSTEM WAS EASY TO INSTALL AND SUPPORT WAS GREAT, EVEN SIMLPY SAFE DAVE CALLED ME TO ASK IF EVERYTHING WORKED WELL AND I WAS HAPPY. JUST RECENTLY WANTED TO ADD A FEW COMPONTS AND HAD SOME QUESTIONS AND NEEDED TECH SUPPORT. IF I CALLED THE WAIT TIMES WERE RIDICULES SOME TIMES AN HOUR. THE RECORDING SAID IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAIT GO ON LINE AND ASK YOUR QUESTION AND THEY WOULD ANSWER IN A SHORT PEROID OF TIME. I POSTED THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER. AS THE COMPANY GOT BIGGER THE SUPPORT GOT WORSE. I SEE ALL THE COMERCIALS ON HOW GREAT THE COMPANY IS, BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BACK OFF THE ADDVERTISING AND SPEND SOME MONEY ON SUPPORT. HEY DAVE WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME NOW SO WE CAN TALK.  

GRADE SIMPLY SAFE
SYSTEM -B
SUPPORT-F

DAVE HERE'S MY CONTACT INFO.

KEN GALDES
Kengaldes@gmail.com
313-549-6531

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

I'm trying to pause my service.  It's impossible.  No answer.  No response.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Ken, (and ftexan66 as well) - unfortunately, they won't respond here in the forums, and email response has been practically non-existent for a few months now.

I would suggest removing your email address and phone number from your post for privacy and to prevent spammers hitting your email (hit the "edit" link at the far right bottom of your post).

Call SS, preferably when they open in the mornings (9 am, ET), and press #1 for sales, someone usually picks up faster.