B

Mon, Dec 28, 2020 5:12 PM

Cannot place a successful order; No customer service

A few months ago I called Simplisafe sales and requested to speak with someone about a system, multiple people contacted me via e-mail and phone. I put together a package with someone and it's nobody home after that. A couple of weeks ago I placed an online order, but used my company credit card by accident. I called to change the card and they had to create a new order. I waited two weeks, no system and no charge on my personal card. I called sales again today and they could not provide any definitive information on the order except that it was placed on hold again, and they would have to create the order a third time. No notification of a problem whatsoever. I requested a call from a senior employee who could investigate, once again nobody home. If I can't successfully place an order, how can I trust these people with my home security? This company from all outward appearance is a disjointed mess. Nope.

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Hi @burk01,

We're sorry to hear that you've had such trouble placing your order. We'll make sure to have someone from our Sales Department reach out to you right away!

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security