M

Mon, Feb 17, 2020 5:13 PM

Customer Service is Terrible

Do you actually have customer service people?  I have been trying to call for about an hour now.  I finally got someone on the phone and they put me back on hold.

11 Messages

Il y a 2 y

I tried to order their system, they apparently did not want me to get the special so they kept denying my order a total of 11 times now

1 Message

Il y a 2 y

Just on the phone for 10min. with Brianna. First thing asked when I inquired about the meaning of Monitoring upgrade and activate new service meant was my email. There were people in the background laughing and whooping it up. When I asked if they were having a party is when she started putting me on hold and would ask me what my email was. I told her I had just given it to her and gave it again, she put me on hold again. Got nowhere trying to get help with my system. She kept putting me on hold. When  I asked to speak with a supervisor she put me on hold again. Not "there is a long wait" or "it might take a few minutes" nothing. I just wanted for her to tell m what the signs posted on my login were that read    Monitoring upgrade and activate new service meant. but like you she could not answer my question. Not only do they not want to give you the discount but they do not want to retain 4 year customers.

20 Messages

Il y a 2 y

I have never had that experience but there a hundreds of reps working remotely.  I suggest if there is a bad apple just hang up and call again and get another operator.

You then can send an E mail to SS with your experience.