S

Sat, May 16, 2020 2:10 PM

SIMPLISAFE WILL NOT HONOR RETURN POLICY

I returned all equipment w/in time frame because Simplisafe could not close out an old address from 5 years ago for a new system to work at a new address & they WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY!!!!

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

2年前

Call and ask that the issue is escalated to a senior manager.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

2年前

And if you don't get satisfaction, dispute the charge with your credit card company and file a complaint with the BBB.

8 Messages

2年前

Good Luck dealing with SimpliSafe.  Give them one opportunity.  Don't bother with a CS Rep.   Document who you talk to and ask for the details to be noted in your file.  Ask for follow up and email from the supv.  At the first sign of trouble go to BBB.  They've had my return for 12 WEEKS and still playing games.  I used PayPal and since they stopped working with them I can't get my money that way.  Even after I thought I was really getting somewhere (twice) it is turning out the same. I have one more email in to the 2nd Supervisor's acct, not the general one.  If I still get no answers by the morning, BBB.

SimpliSafe forum moderators, before you delete more of my messages, why don't you help me get it fixed?????

8 Messages

2年前

That's why I'm The Bank...