D

Mon, Feb 17, 2020 4:01 AM

Waste of money

Awful customer service. Long holds. I keep getting a message stating no link to central dispatch. So I have a very expensive thing on the wall that makes beeping noises but won't actually alert anyone...wouldn't buy it again.

Advocate

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

if you don't think it will meet your needs, call them within 60 days of order and get a return label for a complete refund.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

2 y ago

@davidpfraser during the holiday season hold times were totally unacceptable. I called last week and got agents in seconds.  You may want to call again before returning it.

Advocate

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

SS can troubleshoot with you as to why you're getting "no link to dispatch" - it's a more common problem than you think.  Sometimes it is a week or non-existent cellular signal, other times it's the wrong cellular module (in which SS can send you an alternative, i.e., if you have a tmobile cellular module, they can send you a verizon module.  

Try calling early in the morning when they first open (9 am, ET), you can also try pressing #1 for sales, sometimes they answer sooner.

2 Messages

2 y ago

This is the exact opposite of my experience.

21 Messages

This is the exact opposite of my experience.

Mine too.  And I bought a used system.  Installed easily and works like a charm.