C

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 5:30 AM

website

I have tried to login to my acct to make a payment but unable to login.  I put in the user name and password.  Takes me to the page that says connection to simplisafe but never moves from there.  I have had this problem for a month and called in and they were unable to help.  We that could not get it fixed they hung up on me.

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

Il y a 1 a

Hi @csaunders18,

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this problem for so long. Have you tried logging in through a different browser or a different device? We recommend trying logging into your account through an Incognito (Chrome) or a Private (Safari and Firefox) window to make sure that there aren't any extensions that are preventing the page from loading.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security

2 Messages

Il y a 1 a

I've been having this issue for months since I started using simplisafe until I tried this... the trick is to open an incognito browser window and all of a sudden it works!

This is not the ideal functionality though and it should be listed as a requirement to all users in order to access the account.

Captain

• 

4.7K Messages

Il y a 1 a

@albertoruz  its not listed as a requirement because its not. I, and over a dozen other customers I know, have no issue accessing their account with multiple browsers being used. I suggest you call SS Support to troubleshoot the issue you are having with access.

Community Admin

• 

469 Messages

Il y a 1 a

Hi @albertoruz,

Trying to log in through an incognito window is more of a troubleshooting step than it is a solution. Because you were able to log in in incognito mode, most likely there is an extension that is preventing your SimpliSafe dashboard from loading properly. Many extensions don't load in incognito mode by default which can explain why you don't have any issues logging in that way. If you have any extensions such as ad-blockers, try disabling it on SimpliSafe.com and see if that helps.

SimpliSafe Social Team
SimpliSafe Home Security